12-07-2018

DE

1 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Explorer random black screen during use

2018-12-07, 15:25 PM

Hi. I'm having a problem similar to https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Explorer/Lenovo-Explorer-HMD-screen-turns-black-randomly-and-only/m-p/4026479#M178

I'll be gaming with the Lenovo Explorer and the Explorer's screen will randomly go balck while the sound keeps playing and everything keeps working if I look into the computer monitor. There's also a dead pixel. I've owned the product for less than a month and wanted to call support to see if it is has a warranty (I'm assuming it does), but when I called the German hotline which BOTH on the website AND on the phone says I can get support in English, people would only speak German to me and told me to send an e-mail or ask for a callback. Oh yeah, there's also a dead pixel on the Lenovo.

This has been a terrible customer support help so far since the automatic answering machine on the phone outright says English and then people refuse to speak to me in English. What number should I call, or which e-mail should I e-mail to talk about getting support and replacing my defective Lenovo Explorer unit? I bought it here in Germany and am currently living here.

Thank you for your time.

Options

1 Posts

05-14-2020

US

1 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Lenovo Explorer random black screen during use

2020-05-14, 12:36 PM

did you resolve this? mine was resolved by Settings>mixed reality>headset display>experience options> change to 60hz.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete