01-07-2019

GB

1 Signins

48 Page Views

• Views: 48
  • Message 1 of 6

My Lenovo explorer dead pixels it appears in a cluster

2019-01-07, 21:13 PM

Hi, recieved my Lenovo explorer that I kinda brought myself for xmas, really happy with it bar having a cluster it appears on the right eye of dead pixels, looks to be about 3 or 4 of them, at first I thought it was dust or something on the glass which I have cleaned but its not that and defo looks to be dead pixels and on white its very noticeable. I have registered the device but support for the headset appears to be very difficult to find, how to I get my headset looked at? I am based in the UK. 

Options

7643 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32362 Signins

1192420 Page Views

• Views: 1192420
  • Message 2 of 6

Re: My Lenovo explorer dead pixels it appears in a cluster

2019-01-10, 10:41 AM

Hello and welcome to the Community,

What you describe does sound like the headset has an issue and need to contact support. For UK support you need to select #2 in the options menu after calling in.
https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/gb/en/supportphonelist

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

1 Posts

03-11-2019

JP

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 3 of 6

Re: My Lenovo explorer dead pixels it appears in a cluster

2019-03-11, 10:44 AM

Hello,

I have noticed the same concern with my Explorer set, and was hoping for some guidance. I bought mine through Amazon.com (USA) however I live in Japan. (Had it shipped to my Japanese address.)

I notice 5 or 6 blue specs when seeing any black surface (in game) on the left eye's screen, in the top right corner.

Do you have any suggestions on how this could be rectified? Please tell me there's not a "grey market" warranty voidance, or anything like that...

Many thanks in advance!

Craig Beaulieu

Options

0 Posts

12-18-2019

GB

4 Signins

24 Page Views

• Views: 24
  • Message 4 of 6

Disappointing service on faulty headset..

2020-01-21, 22:56 PM

My head set developed a sun like spot. Rang Lenovo and they were helpfull. Took my £30 and arranged a pick up, this was early December. Heard nothing back so emailed, no response so rang the number on paper work. To start with they new nothing of my headset but after scrstting around told me they don't repair headsets. Wasn't happy so gave me another number. Now I'm still waiting for my £30 back and an answer on how to get my headset fixed, they just tell me to go back to where I got it. If Lenovo Repair center UK won't fix it then what chance have I got. My headset was returned and had not even been opened. Spent loads of money on the headset plus all the software I have purchased. Really angry and disapointed and left with a broken headset and loads of useless software....

What can I do 

Options

7643 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32362 Signins

1192420 Page Views

• Views: 1192420
  • Message 5 of 6

Re: Disappointing service on faulty headset..

2020-01-22, 11:34 AM

Hello welcome to the Community,

If it hasn't happened already someone should be reaching out to you to help resolve the situation. Sorry for your inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

0 Posts

12-18-2019

GB

4 Signins

24 Page Views

• Views: 24
  • Message 6 of 6

Re: Disappointing service on faulty headset..

2020-01-30, 22:15 PM
Hi Andy, no one has reached out to help. Got my £30 back but still left with an expensive book end and a load of games I can't play
Tony T
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save