Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adaptle
What's DOS?
Views: 362
Message 1 of 3

My Lenovo explorer dead pixels it appears in a cluster

Hi, recieved my Lenovo explorer that I kinda brought myself for xmas, really happy with it bar having a cluster it appears on the right eye of dead pixels, looks to be about 3 or 4 of them, at first I thought it was dust or something on the glass which I have cleaned but its not that and defo looks to be dead pixels and on white its very noticeable. I have registered the device but support for the headset appears to be very difficult to find, how to I get my headset looked at? I am based in the UK. 

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 327
Message 2 of 3

Re: My Lenovo explorer dead pixels it appears in a cluster

Hello and welcome to the Community,

What you describe does sound like the headset has an issue and need to contact support. For UK support you need to select #2 in the options menu after calling in.
https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/gb/en/supportphonelist
uksupport.JPGuksupport

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

CraigB123
What's DOS?
Views: 177
Message 3 of 3

Re: My Lenovo explorer dead pixels it appears in a cluster

Hello,

I have noticed the same concern with my Explorer set, and was hoping for some guidance. I bought mine through Amazon.com (USA) however I live in Japan. (Had it shipped to my Japanese address.)

I notice 5 or 6 blue specs when seeing any black surface (in game) on the left eye's screen, in the top right corner.

Do you have any suggestions on how this could be rectified? Please tell me there's not a "grey market" warranty voidance, or anything like that...

Many thanks in advance!

Craig Beaulieu

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors