Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 2,743
Message 1 of 7

IFA 2016: Seen and heard

New releases, new stuff et al.

Can't be there? Pat_Box's pics here may help alleviate the situation.

IMG_7321.JPGIMG_7325.JPGIMG_7330.JPGIMG_7344.JPGIMG_7347.JPGIMG_7348.JPGIMG_7349.JPGIMG_7351.JPGIMG_7362.JPG

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate Messaging
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.
Please do not PM me - questions belong in the forums. I will not respond to PMs. Thanks.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

SeniorGuru
Views: 2,698
Message 2 of 7

Betreff: IFA 2016: Seen and heard

Nice! Do you have more pics about the show?

Wanna see the gardenhouse i built during my vacation? Smiley Happy Is nearly finished.
-= Always be yourself - unless - you can be NEGAN - then - always be NEGAN =-
Guru
Views: 2,638
Message 3 of 7

Lenovo just published a video with the highlights from the Global Lenovo Launch @ IFA 2016:

If the answer is interesting press the star below to give Kudos.

If your question is answered you can click ''accept as solution".

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 2,627
Message 4 of 7

Thanks Pat_Box

That's one of our community users and an Insider btw in the still - ibmthink!

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate Messaging
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.
Please do not PM me - questions belong in the forums. I will not respond to PMs. Thanks.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

Guru
Views: 2,577
Message 5 of 7

These are my first impressions on the products launched during the Launch Event @ IFA 2016:

(A) Yoga 910 (forum thread)

First impression: A much-improved version of the familiar Yoga 900; featuring a fingerprint scanner, near edgeless display, UBS-C charging, and my personal favorite the ventilation slots face outwards (not inwards as in Yoga 900).

(B) Yoga Book - Android version and Windows version (forum thread)

First impression: During the Launch Event, everybody was amazed at the Yoga Book. When it was first presented people were whispering between each other "what is that?". It is innovation at its best.

(C) Hasselblad True Zoom Moto Mod (forum thread)

First impression: A semi-professional camera with 10x optical zoom that can be attached to Moto Z, Moto Z Force, or Moto Z Play. This is another spectacular Lenovo innovation presented at IFA 2016 next to the Yoga Book.

(D) Moto Z Play

First impression: A cheaper version of the Moto Z series that makes the phone accessible to most users. Compared to the Moto Z it is slightly thicker, which allows for a bigger battery and a headphone jack. Good deal!

(E) Miix 510 (forum thread)

First impression: The new version of Lenovo's Windows 10 tablets that is also a PC. It looks premium and much like the Miix 700 or Microsoft Surface. It did not get as much attention as the Yoga Book or the True Zoom Moto Mod.

What are your impressions or questions about the products? A couple of forum members who are in Germany will be at IFA 2016, let us know your feedback, impressions, questions.

Guru
Views: 2,413
Message 6 of 7

Re: IFA 2016: Seen and heard

I have been following Lenovo at IFA 2016 through various media news/updates and the response seems to be positive.

Also, I think a lot of innovative products have been introduced, really great to see that. Keep it up Smiley Happy

---------------------------------
Current System - Lenovo Y720
Y720 REVIEW - Youtube Link (Opens in New Tab)
If your experience was good today, please feel free to give KUDOS. It Ain't Over, 'til it's over.
Guru
Views: 2,377
Message 7 of 7

Re: IFA 2016: Seen and heard

Seen @ IFA: Project Tango

Lenovo presented at IFA 2016 also the Phab 2 Pro (launched earlier) that is the world's first smartphone to includes technology Tango. Tango is a technology platform that uses computerized vision to detect the smartphone's position relative to surrounding objects. 

Picture: Virtual dinosaur stands on a table

screen_1920x1080_2016-09-06_16-18-39.png

Picture: Virtual fairy checking out Lenovo

ARPET_IMG_201609061617401056.jpg

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals