09-18-2017 01:24 AM
This what I wish Lenovo/Motorola would build.. Specs Ahead.
1) 5.5 inch AMOLED screen 2k
2) On the top IR blaster & mic, sim tray with upgradable micro SD storage.
3) right side volume & power button
4) bottom usb-c & mic.
5) front duel speakers (Like the speaker setup on the Nexus 6)
6) Qi wireless quick charging & usb-c turbo wired charger.
7) IP68 water and dust proof
8) "No Less" than a 4000mah battery
9) Snapdragon 660 with 500 series gpu
10) Corning gorilla 4 or 5 screen
11) lastest version of Android
12) A quad DAC for outstanding Fidelity! (With a 2.5 headphone jack..of course.)
No modules or add-ons..No large chin or head on the phone. (But have the Motorola dimple on the back..for the finger scanner)
In a slim body body that would make Samsung and Apple ..etc take notice that Motorola has the best mobile engineering in the business. And at a reasonable cost. I truly believe Lenovo/Motorola can build my Dream phone.
What do you folks think..leave a reply.
I would love to read your thoughts.