Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit our eSupport here.

English Community

Special EventsSpecial Event ArchiveLenovo @ IFA 2017
All Forum Topics
Options

1331 Posts

08-03-2011

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

11910 Signins

301934 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 301934
  • Message 1 of 1

TAB 4 with Home Assistant

2017-09-01, 0:33 AM

Announced shortly ago - the Tab 4/ Home Assistant pairing, to make your Home Smarter.

Lenovo Tab 4 with Home Assistant

With four variations to choose from, there’s a Tab 4 tablet for everyone in the family – and now you might just mistake this tablet for another member of the family. That’s because you can talk to your Tab 4 with the Home Assistant Pack, powered by Amazon Alexa, to make it a voice-activated assistant – with a screen and powerful speakers. Plus, the add-on Productivity Pack transforms any Tab 4 into a 2-in-1 workhorse, helping parents and teens get things done. And for younger family members, the Kids’ Pack offers enhanced internet security, with dedicated children’s accounts. Get one for your family…then make it part of the family conversations.

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. Did you find a post helpful? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up! Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms