Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 655
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Chromebook C340, available in 11" and 15"

Product photography below

Lenovo Chromebook C340_15inch.pngLenovo Chromebook C340 15"Lenovo Chromebook_C340_11inch_SandPink.pngLenovo Chromebook C340 11" Sandpink

Lenovo Chromebook C340 (11-inch)

• New slim and light 2-in-1 laptop that’s packing your favorite features, fast Chrome OS, and up to Intel processor, into an amazingly portable package with 360-degree hinge.
  • Available in Sand Pink or Platinum Grey, it’s smaller than a piece of A4 printer paper and a mere 0.70 inches (17.9mm) thin.

Smart Attributes:

• Chrome OS with built-in virus protection and auto-updates
  • Get hooked up with 2 x USB-C ports for fast data transfers and multimedia streaming
  • Millions of apps available on Google Play; syncs with Android phones and tablets via your Google account

Premium Features:

• Up to 11.6-inch HD IPS touchscreen display; 720p camera
  • Up to Intel Celeron N4000 processor
  • Crystal-clear audio from 2 x 2W stereo speakers
  • Enjoy up to 10 hours of battery life

Lenovo Chromebook C340 (15-inch)

• 2-in-1 convertible laptop that lets you do more at an amazing price point, with more storage and up to Intel Core i3 mobile processor.
  • Flip your convertible device virtually any angle for work or entertainment and count on Chrome OS designed to help protect you from viruses with auto-updates.

Smart Attributes:

• Chrome OS with built-in virus protection and auto-updates
  • Get hooked up with 2 x USB-C ports for fast data transfers and multimedia streaming
  • Millions of apps available on Google Play; syncs with Android phones and tablets via your Google account

Premium Features:

• Up to 15.6-inch FHD IPS touchscreen display for a great entertainment experience 
  • You’ll flip for the 360-degree hinge and 720p camera
  • Convenient numeric keypad and optional backlit keyboard
  • Up to 8th Gen Intel Core i3 mobile processor
  • Crystal-clear audio from 2 x 2W stereo speakers
  • Enjoy up to 10 hours of battery life
  • The 11-inch Lenovo C340 Chromebook convertible laptop will start at €299.00 (including VAT) and is expected to be available in August 2019; the 15-inch model will start at €449.00 (including VAT) and is expected to be available starting September 2019

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate Messaging
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.
Please do not PM me - questions belong in the forums. I will not respond to PMs. Thanks.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

Highlighted
ludvball
Paper Tape
Views: 298
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Chromebook C340, available in 11" and 15"

I am considering the C340-11 versus the C330 for my daughter.  Does the microSD card stick out much?  I can't find any pics showing how far out it sticks.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals