Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 115
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Tab M7 and M8

Lenovo Tab M8_HD_Kid_Mode.pngLenovo Tab M8 Kid ModeLenovo Tab_M7_Screen.pngLenovo Tab M7

• Lenovo’s 2nd generation M series Android tabletsare specifically made as the smarter choice for families with kids, with an independent application known as Kid Mode 3.0, a standalone kid’s account, offering rich and customized kids’ content such as games, songs, books and audiobooks 
  • Powered by MediaTek processors, the 2nd generation M series is built to offer that premium look and feel, featuring an optimized full metal cover design for modern simplicity and a narrow, up to 4.2 mm bezel, with an up to 83 percent panel-to-body ratio.
  • Lenovo new M series tablets are TÜV Rheinland certified, offering true eye care protection through special light and display technologies that reduces harmful blue light to reduce strain on the eyes. 

Consumer Tablets’ Pricing/Availability

EMEA: 

• Lenovo Tab M7 starts at €99 (including VAT) and is expected to be available starting in October 2019 on lenovo.comand select retailers.
  • Lenovo Tab M8 (HD) starts at €139 (including VAT) and is expected to be available starting in October 2019 on lenovo.comand select retailers.
  • Lenovo Tab M8 (FHD) starts at €159 (including VAT) and is expected to be available starting in October 2019 on lenovo.comand select retailers.

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate Messaging
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.
Please do not PM me - questions belong in the forums. I will not respond to PMs. Thanks.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 75
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Tab M7 and M8

Lenovo Tab M7 datasheet as attached below.

PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.
Please do not PM me - questions belong in the forums. I will not respond to PMs. Thanks.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 67
Message 3 of 4

Lenovo Tab M8 HD datasheet attached below.

Highlighted
Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 70
Message 4 of 4

Lenovo Tab M8 FHD datasheet attached below.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals