Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 417
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo ThinkVision S28u Monitor

Lenovo Thinkvision_S28u_Monitor_Arm_Vesa.pngLenovo Thinkvision_S28u_Monitor_Front.png

• TÜV Rheinland Eye Comfort Certified with flicker-free technology and reduced reflections, minimizes eye strain thanks to the low blue light solution engineered to reduce light emission without compromising color accuracy, brightness, or power efficiency.
  • Quick release tilt stand makes the monitor flexible to use and rear cable holder keeps your desk clutter-free.

Smart Attributes:

• 99 percent sRGB and 90 percent DCI-P3 color gamut providing nearly 1 billion
  • 28-inch 4K UHD In-Plane Switching (IPS) panel
  • HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.2 provide improved connectivity
  • 100 x 100 mm VESA Mount
  • The 28-inch Lenovo ThinkVision S28u monitorwill start at €300 (excluding VAT) and is expected to be available starting October 2019.

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate Messaging
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.
Please do not PM me - questions belong in the forums. I will not respond to PMs. Thanks.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

Highlighted
bugas
Punch Card
Views: 198
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo ThinkVision S28u Monitor

Any news?

It's almost 2 months late and still no info on monitor...

Bug Me Not

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals