08-03-2011

GB

11841 Signins

299599 Page Views

• Views: 299599
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo YOGA C640

2019-09-03, 10:54 AM

• Combines the performance of up to 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processing with the compact portability of a sleek 2-in-1, so you don’t feel anchored.
  • This new convertible with optional integrated 4G LTE frees users from reliance on unsecured public Wi-Fi and offers up to 20 hours of battery life and entertainment features such as an FHD wide-angle display and user-facing speakers enhanced with Dolby Atmos when listening through headphones.

Smart Attributes:

• Lenovo’s most compact 2-in-1 convertible laptop for consumers
  • Modern Standby enables your laptop to perform background tasks like receiving emails while in sleep mode, and instantly wake from sleep mode like a smartphone
  • Up to 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processor (Comet Lake), Intel Integrated HD 620 graphics
  • Windows 10 Home OS (on both LTE and WiFi-only models
  • 3-inch up to FHD IPS touchscreen display with 4-sided narrow bezel, 400 nits bright, and Dolby Vision
  • User-facing stereo speakers and optimized with Dolby Atmos when listening through headphones
  • With optional always-connected, ultra-fast LTE in select markets
  • Supports optional WiFi 6 connectivity
  • Clever TrueBlock Privacy Shutter on camera

Premium Features:

• Talk with Cortana voice assistant for instant help
  • More secure fingerprint login
  • 13-inch is 1.25 kg light (2.75lbs) and 95mm (0.66 inches) thin
  • Up to 20 hours battery life thanks to 10th Gen Intel optimized battery performance
  • Yoga C640 (13-inch) works with Cortana only. Cortana is accessible through the Windows 10 start menu. Laptop lid must be open to activate mics on this model.
  • The 13-inch ​Lenovo Yoga C640 convertible laptop will start at €899.00 (including VAT) and is expected to be available starting October 2019.
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. Did you find a post helpful? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up! Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Options

1291 Posts

08-03-2011

GB

11841 Signins

299599 Page Views

• Views: 299599
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo YOGA C640

2019-09-06, 8:54 AM

Datasheet attached below.

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. Did you find a post helpful? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up! Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete