Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 403
Message 1 of 4

Welcome to Lenovo @IFA 2019!

Hi all

IMG-0995.JPG

Welcome to Lenovo@IFA 2019.

While we aren't on the ground in Berlin, we will strive to bring to you reports, photos and videos from one of the biggest consumer electronic shows in the world.

Do bear with us - reports/ spec sheets are accurate at the time of publication and may be subject to change.

Cheers!

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate Messaging
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.
Please do not PM me - questions belong in the forums. I will not respond to PMs. Thanks.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 395
Message 2 of 4

Re: Welcome to Lenovo @IFA 2019!

What has been happening behind the scene? Lots of prep, of course!
IMG-0995.JPGIMG-0994.JPGIMG-0993.JPGIMG-0992.JPGIMG-0991.JPG

IMG-0998.JPGIMG-0999.JPGIMG-1004.JPGIMG-1003.JPGIMG-1002.JPGIMG-1001.JPG

PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.
Please do not PM me - questions belong in the forums. I will not respond to PMs. Thanks.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 383
Message 3 of 4

LIVE:

ifa1.jpgifa2.jpg

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 350
Message 4 of 4

Missed the livestream? Here's the video!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals