Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

6 Posts

01-24-2017

United Arab Emirates

7 Signins

62 Page Views

• Views: 62
  • Message 1 of 2

Ideapad 510-15IKB - Cam not working/ Drivers page returning error

2017-01-24, 8:06 AM

Hi, out of a sudden the cam stopped working, I tried to check if there's any updates for the driver installed and the page returned after entering my laptop serial number (*********) is:

Error 500 internal server error
Please return to the homepage back.

Mod's Edit: Serial number removed from public view to protect owner from its unwanted use. Also added model number to Subject line for clarity

Answer
Options

571 Posts

07-07-2014

Philippines

314 Signins

10362 Page Views

• Views: 10362

Re: Ideapad 510-15IKB - Cam not working/ Drivers page returning error

2017-01-24, 15:26 PM

Hi Nour-J, 

The page error might have been a temporary issue. I just check the support site and its currently working.  In any case the system should also have a copy of the drivers in "D:\drivers\" if it had windows pre-installed.If any case installing the camera drivers does not work, try re-installing the chipset drivers also. 

Hope this helps. 

Cheers, 

Mod's Edit: System model added to the front of Subject line to improve visibility / clarity.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Replies(1)
Answer
Options

571 Posts

07-07-2014

Philippines

314 Signins

10362 Page Views

• Views: 10362
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Ideapad 510-15IKB - Cam not working/ Drivers page returning error

2017-01-24, 15:26 PM

Hi Nour-J, 

The page error might have been a temporary issue. I just check the support site and its currently working.  In any case the system should also have a copy of the drivers in "D:\drivers\" if it had windows pre-installed.If any case installing the camera drivers does not work, try re-installing the chipset drivers also. 

Hope this helps. 

Cheers, 

Mod's Edit: System model added to the front of Subject line to improve visibility / clarity.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms