cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
veralakif
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 593
Message 11 of 17

Re: Hosted Network Supported: No Problem for Lenovo 310-15ISK Laptop (ideapad)

Thank you so much Abhijet. I achieved to create local wireless network by the document you shared.
Appreciated. I will mark your answer as correct answer.
Ferdoush_Samim
Paper Tape
Views: 532
Message 12 of 17

could you plese update the link??? Its not working.

abhijeet715
Paper Tape
Views: 528
Message 13 of 17

Seems i deleted the file from my google drive. Will upload it in some time and post the link
Highlighted
abhijeet715
Paper Tape
Views: 526
Message 14 of 17

Ferdoush_Samim
Paper Tape
Views: 493
Message 15 of 17

When i choose the driver from hdd its  apeears nothing...what to do?? Please help.

abhijeet715
Paper Tape
Views: 477
Message 16 of 17

you need to click have disk and navigate to the specific folder for the same. read OP it has been clearly explained there. follow the same.
CIB1
Blue Screen Again
Views: 244
Message 17 of 17

Hey mate, thank you so much for solving this issue and providing the link to the drivers. It was so easy and now I have Hosted Network available so I can share my VPN connection. I just wanted to mention for anyone else who may be attempting this in the future, that when you go manually searching for the stock drivers folder, it's just Drivers, and rather than looking in the System32 folder, you need to back out of there and just open C: Drive and you'll see the Drivers folder alphabetically listed in the list of folders, there's no need to go into C:WINDOWS to complete the driver downgrade. Also, when downloading the files from the link you provided, people need to ensure that they unzip them to the Wlan folder inside the Drivers folder. By doing that, when you click on the new 8.1 folder that has been unzipped to Wlan, you then simply click on x64 if you have 64 bit Windows and finally when you click on the netath driver, Windows will show it highlighted in the next window and just go ahead and install it. And don't worry about the warning that it may be incompatible, it works just fine and gives us Hosted Network back. once again, a big thankyou, your solution has made my day.

Top Kudoed Authors