English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

10-17-2016

US

4 Signins

32 Page Views

• Views: 32
  • Message 1 of 2

How can I download Lenovo utility software?

2016-10-17, 14:59 PM

To make a long story short my Model 700-151SK had to have Win 10 reloaded. When Win 10 was reloaded I lost all the Lenovo Utility s/w that shows s/n, warranty into., checks h/w and enables you to max. out battery charge at 60% when plugged in to improve battery life. I have tried to find this s/w on Lenovo.com but all I can find is Advanced Configuration and Power Masnagement Interface (wwet020e.exe) and Lenovo Utility for Windows (wwlb090e.exe). I have installed these but can't see how to use them. How can I obtain the Lenovo s/w that originally came with my Ideapad 700?

Options

11534 Posts

11-30-2015

PH

7026 Signins

739899 Page Views

• Views: 739899
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: How can I download Lenovo utility software?

2016-10-17, 16:07 PM

Hi irablum1 , 

Welcome to the Community Forums.

You can type lenovo on the search box as it would lead you to the microsoft store list of lenovo applications specifically Lenovo Setting and Lenovo Companion.

For any specific application that originally came with the system , One Key Recovery could restore them altogether by using the Novo Button to power on , system recovery from initial backup would delete current image and restores factory default like from out of the box. 

Hope this help answer your query. 

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete