cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DariusM
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Message 1 of 7

IdeaPad 100s - USB / CD Boot problem, no devices found.

Does anyone have the same issue.

Please advise.

On IdeaPad I try to boot from CD or USB, and it says: No boot devices found !

Secure Boot is disabled

Mod's Edit: Additional information added to Subject line for clarity of issue.

CyberSimian
Bit Torrent
Message 2 of 7

Re: IdeaPad 100s

DariusM wrote:

On IdeaPad I try to boot from CD or USB, and it says: No boot devices found !

Secure Boot is disabled

You probably need to enter the BIOS and enable "Legacy Support" and "Legacy First".  However, I don't have an Ideapad 100, so this suggestion is just a guess.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

DariusM
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Message 3 of 7

how ?
CyberSimian
Bit Torrent
Message 4 of 7

DariusM wrote:
how ?

I have never used an Ideapad 100, so I can only suggest that you look in the "User Guide" for your model, or in the "Hardware Maintenance Manual".  You should be able to download these manuals from this web site.  Scroll to the bottom of this page and click on "Downloads" in the "Support" column.  Then enter your model number and you should access a list of available downloads, including the manuals.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Message 5 of 7

Which 100s do you have?  The -11IBY has a 32-bit BIOS and requires 32-bit boot media.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ... GeezBlog

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

DariusM
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Message 6 of 7

you got it. I need boot options. like on the win 7. as no one on the net got it so far with this one.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Message 7 of 7

If you're trying to install Windows 7 you're probably out of luck Smiley Sad

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-100-305-500-Edge/Can-t-access-boot-menu-on-100s-11IBY/m-...

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ... GeezBlog

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Top Kudoed Authors