Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dark_Kenshin
Paper Tape
Views: 1,398
Message 1 of 4

Ideapad 300-14ibr - airplane mode and brightness hotkeys are not working

Hi all,

I installed win 7 pro, have download all drivers and utility.

Someone said about installing Power Management, but it isn't available for my system.

Guide book also not explaining anything for this problem for win 7, only win 10. Smiley Sad

Anyone know how to make those 3 hotkeys buttons works?

Thanks.

CyberSimian
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,363
Message 2 of 4

Re: Ideapad 300-14ibr - airplane mode and brightness hotkeys are not working

@Dark_Kenshin wrote:

I installed win 7 pro, have download all drivers and utility.  Someone said about installing Power Management, but it isn't available for my system.  Anyone know how to make those 3 hotkeys buttons works?

I have installed Windows 7 Ultimate on my Ideapad 700-15ISK.  After installing all of the Windows 7 drivers on the Lenovo web site, Windows "Device Manager" still showed one device that did not have drivers -- the "ACPI\VPC2004" device.  Luckily, drivers for this device are included in various of the Lenovo "Energy Manager" applications.  I have tried three different ones, but the most recent one (and the one most likely to work on your system) is this one:

http://pcsupport.lenovo.com/gb/en/downloads/DS100173

On my 700-15ISK, it enables the screen brightness hotkeys, and the airplane mode hotkey pops up a small menu on which you can enable or disable wi-fi and bluetooth.  Sorry, but I don't know whether this will work on your hardware.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Dark_Kenshin
Paper Tape
Views: 1,339
Message 3 of 4

Re: Ideapad 300-14ibr - airplane mode and brightness hotkeys are not working

Hi,

Thanks for your reply and suggestion, really appreciate it.

Anyway, i search around lenovo site and found many Energy Management softwares. Smiley Surprised

Eventually i chose this one:

another power management software

and it work out quite well with my system.

Wonder why there isn't any on my device page. Very weird by Lenovo. Smiley Frustrated

Thanks again,

cheers.

irik77587
Fanfold Paper
Views: 459
Message 4 of 4

Re: Ideapad 110s-11ibr - airplane mode hotkeys are not working

Even I have this issue with my laptop .Also, another hotkey on F5 I don't understand what it means. I am using Windows 10 Home build 1703. All my drivers from Lenovo.

Top Kudoed Authors