Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
Message 1 of 2 (1,110 Views)

Ideapad 300-14isk brightness hotkey in win7 not working

I installed Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and downloaded all the drivers from the lenovo support page.
I've got everything working except for this fn + f11/f12 buttons (brightness+/-)
I only able to ajust my screen brightness in control panel. I've tried to install graphics drivers (intel hd and amd) from lenovo support website , and also latest intel hd graphics driver from intel. But I still can't adjust screen brightness through fn hotkeys...
What should I do?

System Model : Lenovo Ideapad 300-14isk
Processor : Intel Core i5-6200U

Community Moderator
Message 2 of 2 (1,081 Views)

Re: Ideapad 300-14isk brightness hotkey in win7 not working

Welcome to the Lenovo Community !

Did you also install the Lenovo Utility?  That installation on some models adds on-screen display for the Cap and Num lock keys, but it might also enable the hot keys for screen brightness.  It is difficult to say for sure as the download isn't well documented, but here is a link to it......

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/Laptops-and-netbooks/300-Series/300-14ISK/downloads/DS10364...

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue,      posting in the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Top kudoed Authors