cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Raxus
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 665
Message 1 of 4

Is this battery life normal for my lenovo ideapad 110?

Full charge will show me an indicator of 3 hours and 30 minutes.

But as I use my laptop, it sometimes goes up to 4 hours.

Then drops at 2 hours in a span of 5 minutes.

It's too erratic.

I just got this as a gift from my uncle in the US. I know it's brand new and fresh out of the box. 

KnightHawkeye
Punch Card
Views: 640
Message 2 of 4

Re: Is this battery life normal for my lenovo ideapad 110?

My 110s does similarly. Battery life predictions seem to be based on how the laptop is being used. When I haven't used my 110s for five or ten minutes the battery life indicator will show more available time than when I'm actively typing on the keyboard.
Raxus
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 636
Message 3 of 4

How long does yours last? Mine only gets me through 2 hours if I use it even just for browsing the web. Tried to edit small videos and at 90% which was originally 2:25 dropped to 1:25

KnightHawkeye
Punch Card
Views: 627
Message 4 of 4

A long time. Smiley Happy

Seriously. Hours. Of course, I stripped off and uninstalled some of the bloatware which was pre-loaded. I also checked the "metered internet" wifi setting which keeps Windows from updating incessantly. Time varies but seems like between three and five hours normally. I rarely use it all at one time and recharge it only when the battery reaches depletion.

Carried my 110S throughout Australia when driving about 6000 km across that continent last year over several weeks and only had to recharge it a few times even though it was our primary main means of connecting to the internet and storing pictures.

My version is the 11 inch 110S 11|BR

Top Kudoed Authors