English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

06-06-2018

US

4 Signins

85 Page Views

• Views: 85
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Flex 14 - audio

2018-06-06, 19:59 PM

So whenever I plug in headphones or earphones, my laptop never recognizes it as "headphones", it simply recognizes as the standard speaker audio. Is there any way to fix this so I don't have to constantly change my volume every time I plug in a pair of headphones/earphones? 

My laptop is a lenovo flex 14, it works great and the audio is fine; I just want to know how to do I get my laptop to recognize when I plug in headphones/earphones so the volume can be automatically adjusted. 

Options

2953 Posts

02-22-2017

GB

1083 Signins

26243 Page Views

• Views: 26243
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Flex 14 - audio

2018-06-11, 13:26 PM

Hello Meri64

Thanks for using the Lenovo forums.

I think that this will be a default feature on the device, unfortunately I don`t have the unit so can`t test for you.

The volume would just stay the same as it was when it was on speakers.

I think the only way around this is perhaps some sort of third party software that could detect headphone being plugged into the unit, unfortunately I haven`t found one yet.

In any case, hopefully someone who has the unit is able to chime in with their own info on this.

Hope this helps somewhat, let us know how you get on.

==================================================================================
Did someone help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Pesszimistának lenni a legjobb, vagy igazad van, vagy kellemesen meglepődsz...
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save