Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kables
What's DOS?
Views: 6,872
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo IdeaPad 110-15ISK - Very Low Audio

Hello,

I just purchased a Lenovo IdeaPad 110-15ISK and the volume is very low. 

I have done the following:

- Install the audio drivers.

- Augmented the volume to 100% by holding FN+F3.

- Augmented the volume to 100% in the Windows audio settings.

- Disabled the audio enhancements.

If I can't do anything else, this is very disappointing. My phone's speakers play louder than this laptop, this is ridiculous. So please, tell me there are solutions and that these speakers can actually play louder than what it is right now for me. Because right now I am about to return this laptop and go with another company. I know this is a cheap laptop, but I would still expect better because a speaker from the dollar store plays louder than this laptop.

The sound is especially low on Netflix, and this is one of the reason this laptop was bought. It is a bit better on YouTube, but it's still disappointing. I tried running the Windows 10 Netflix app or running Netflix from a browser, either way, the audio is low.

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Views: 6,799
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo IdeaPad 110-15ISK - Very Low Audio

The volume is low for two reasons. One it only has one small mono speaker and two that speaker is on the bottom edge of laptop. I have the same laptop and you have two choices. One is forget the built in speaker, and either use headphones or a bluetooth speaker. Or two return the laptop and buy something better. Its not a defect, its just a very small speaker that will produce very little volume. Don't bother with audio drivers, or messing with other settings. It is what it is and nothing is technically wrong its just a lousy design. 

Kables
What's DOS?
Views: 6,789
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo IdeaPad 110-15ISK - Very Low Audio

Thanks for your answer!

I'm going to change my laptop this week. 

Top Kudoed Authors