08-06-2017 06:25 AM
I have lost a WIFI connection, it means, the driver just gone, there is no WIFI adapted anymore, just LAN.
I have tried to reinstall Realtec WLAN adapter driver ( RTL8723BG ) but with no success - error after installing.
Any idea how to solve this issue ?
08-08-2017 03:30 AM
Thanks for using the Lenovo forums.
Has this happened after a recent Windows update by any chance?
I would recommend that you attempt a recovery to before the update, and see if the issue will persists.
Also, try to run an LCS scan, and see if tyhis is able to tfind you anythingh at all..
1. Please click on the following link
2. Under the section ‘Download’ select the relevant Hyperlink dependant on whether your Lenovo is running Windows 7/8/8.1 32 bit or 64 bit.
3. When prompted, select save and browse to a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded files.
4. Navigate to the folder where you saved the installation file, lscsetup_x86_26001.exe.
5. Double-click the installation file icon to start the installation.
6. Follow the onscreen instructions via the installation wizard that will install Lenovo Solution Centre on your system.
7. Once installed you will have a ‘Lenovo Solution Centre’ icon on your desktop please click to open this.
8. Once solution center is opened please select ‘Checkup’ then ‘Hardware Scan’ and ‘Full Scan’
9. This will take up to 20 minutes, see if this can find any errors.
Hope this helps, let us know how you get on.
Did someone help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.