Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
Message 1 of 5 (75,587 Views)

Lenovo Ideapad 310-14IKB (BIOS / BOOT MENU)

Without using the NOVO button (am booting  in full legacy mode), what keyboard keys do I press to

1) access the boot menu at power on

2) access the BIOS at power on

for this Lenovo Ideapad 310-14IKB

thank you for your help

Guru
Message 2 of 5 (75,536 Views)

Re: Lenovo Ideapad 310-14IKB (BIOS / BOOT MENU)

Boot menu is F12

BIOS is F1 or F2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Paper Tape
Message 3 of 5 (75,518 Views)

that is not working on Ideapad 310, seems to require pressing the Fn key + F1/2/3/etc I am smashing all keys just to get into bios, hav e yet to figure out which key exactly Fn + ? for bios Fn + ? for boot menu
Guru
Message 4 of 5 (75,516 Views)

[ Edited ]

Yes, Fn + the keys I listed above. Press them together; not seperately. As for Bios, try Fn + F1 first, then Fn + F2, since different models have different Fn keys. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Bit Torrent
Message 5 of 5 (75,473 Views)

culain99 wrote:

Without using the NOVO button (am booting  in full legacy mode), what keyboard keys do I press to

1) access the boot menu at power on

2) access the BIOS at power on

for this Lenovo Ideapad 310-14IKB

What is the problem with using the "Novo" button?

I have both my Ideapad 500-15ISK and my 700-15ISK set up to boot in full legacy mode, but I can still use the "Novo" button to access the "Novo Button Menu".  From that menu, I can choose to enter the BIOS, or choose to access the "BIOS Boot Menu".

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Top kudoed Authors