Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tburck
What's DOS?
Views: 298
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo Ideapad 320-15IAP - New to Lenovo Battery issues & Windows 10

Hello! I am new to Lenovo and picked up my 1st laptop yesterday when my HP died. I have always had HP and grew tired of how easy they break & poor battery life, so I wanted to try a different band. I love the computer, the keyboard, track pad & screen are amazing.

I bought the ideapad 320-15IAP for about $330 (Including tax) The specs at the store advertised 4.5-5 Hours of battery life, but I have not been able to get a charge better than 2 hours. For someone that uses my laptop at work and on the go, this will not do. Can any one offer up any advice? Does lenovo sell stronger batteries for ideapad that I can replace with this current battery? 

My next issue is the Windows 10 update that you are forced to do, I have been trying to install it since 9PM last night, it is now 9PM tonight, a full 24 hours, and it has not fully installed. I have done my fair share of google searches and many people have had these same issues too, but no good solutions outside of deep computer hacking, I don't want to have to do that on a brand new computer.

Thanks for any and all help!

Top Kudoed Authors