Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fanfold Paper
Message 1 of 12 (881 Views)

Lenovo Ideapad 510 80SV0037ED (plugged in , not charging)

I`ve bought lenovo ideapad 510 and I charged the battary untill reached 100% after it I removed the plugger and connect it again I found message on battary ( 98% plugged in, not charging ) .. after one day from using my laptob i go to M A S Egypt and they checked the labtopb and replaced it to me because they found problems in motherboard ... after taking the same new version of laptob I noticed the same problem after charging the battary until reach 100% i removed the plugger and connect it again I found the same pervious mess ( 98% plugged in , not charging )

Lenovo Technology Partner
Message 2 of 12 (876 Views)

Re: Lenovo Ideapad 510 80SV0037ED (plugged in , not charging)

Hi AhmedMagdyy,

Have checked in Lenovo Settings app if Conservation Mode is enabled. Conversation mode is under the battery icon of the app. If enabled, kindly disable the feature. Conservation mode helps extend the battery life of the tablet/laptop by limiting the max charge the battery can hold.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Fanfold Paper
Message 3 of 12 (839 Views)

how can i reach Conservation mode spacifically ?

Because i`ve installed all drivers from lenovo support and there isn`t energy mode in my settings

Message 4 of 12 (826 Views)

Hi,

Using Cortana searching for Lenovo Settings. If the app is not yet installed on your system this may lead you to the Store, you just need download and install the app. Once installed run the app and click on the battery icon. The app may look like this. Conservation mode is the last option unde battery and power.

Conservation Mode.pngCMY_Y900.PNG

Cheers,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Fanfold Paper
Message 5 of 12 (812 Views)

there is something wrond when click on dowlnoad bottun

it Mean

something wrong from ours try again later

Fanfold Paper
Message 6 of 12 (807 Views)

two of them are basically off and the battary still ( 98% plugged in not charging )

Fanfold Paper
Message 7 of 12 (797 Views)

Lenovo Ideapad 510 80SV0037ED Battary

[ Edited ]

when the battary be over than 95% charging for example 95% 96% 97% 98% 99%  it doesnt accept the plugger

when i connect the plugger i noticed a mark on the battary write on it ( 98% available plugged in not charging )

in the previous labtop i deliverd to M A S Egypt after checking the labtop they found some problem in motherboard so they replaced it to me by another same labtop ... after one day i found the same problem

is this version of ideapad 510 desiged to not accept the plugger after 95% to save the life time of the interior battary ?

Moderator note: post moved from Change the Future of ThinkPad forum and added to existing thread.

Message 8 of 12 (721 Views)

Re: Lenovo Ideapad 510 80SV0037ED Battary

Hi, 

Can you try and update the BIOS, Intel Management Engine Interface Driver, and Advanced Configuration and Power Management Interface (ACPI) Driver from support.lenovo.com. Also check if Lenovo Settings detects any issue with the charger. 

Cheers,

Fanfold Paper
Message 9 of 12 (716 Views)

i`ve updated all drivers from lenono support now the battary don`t accept charging after 95% for example 96% 97% 98% 99% and write ( EX% available plugged in not charging ) .. if i want to charge the battary it must be 94% or less

if this version of labtop deseigned as the battary don`t accept charging after 95% to save the battary and increase it`s life time because it`s internal battary ?

Fanfold Paper
Message 10 of 12 (673 Views)

i`ve updated all drivers from lenono support now the battary don`t accept charging after 95% for example 96% 97% 98% 99% and write ( EX% available plugged in not charging ) .. if i want to charge the battary it must be 94% or less

if this version of labtop deseigned as the battary don`t accept charging after 95% to save the battary and increase it`s life time because it`s internal battary ?
Top kudoed Authors