Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tabrezalam
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,616
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Ideapad 700-15ISK Laptop fuzzy ,blur font problem

Hello, I purchased  Lenovo 700-15ISK intel core i7-6700HQ processor Laptop on 18th Jan.It has 16gb RAM,1 TB+256 SSD Hard disk, with 4 GB Nvidia GeForce Graphics card.It is FULL HD Laptop with 15.6" FHD IPS AntiGlare (1920x1080) with integrated camera and 64 BIT windows 10 OS.

Most of the application which I installed is working fine and its visibility are good.But there is some application which visibility is poor and seems fuzzy, blur.I updated intel integrated graphics card and seems no any effect.I have attached the image of the application how it looks.Even, when we go to device manager then its visibility is bluish, fuzzy.

I have installed MySQL workbench and its visibility is same as device manager visibility.I have installed STS(Spring tool suite) and it looks good and there is no fuzzy, or bluish problem there.

May I know why this blur, fuzzy looks in some of the application.I purchased this laptop so that I can run any program, database faster parallel and it is good in this case.But, I am tensed about blur and fuzzy looks.Please help me in this regard.
Thank you.

Lenovo Technology Partner
Views: 1,475
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Ideapad 700-15ISK Laptop fuzzy ,blur font problem

Hi tabrezalam,

I would recommend following these steps from Microsoft. I have seen several system with the same issue but no definite resolution. Most of the time lowering the screen resolution has given me good results.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
laurapenan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,090
Message 3 of 4

Hello,

do you have any solution about this? I have the same problem

fcarias
What's DOS?
Views: 1,030
Message 4 of 4

I have the same problem.

I had before a Lenovo G500 before and I also have a G50 and connected to the same monitor to not have this problem.

The only difference I see with the ideapad is that is FullHD. I need to set to 125% the text size in the monitor tv to could see it properly, but with this size I cannot enjoy the advantages of having a 27" monitor as all is shown very big.

Please there must be a solution for this issue.

Top Kudoed Authors