English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

5 Posts

03-15-2017

PH

11 Signins

138 Page Views

• Views: 138
  • Message 1 of 3

System App Uninstalling, Reinstalling, "This product needs to he installed in your internalharddrive

2017-03-23, 17:12 PM

Hey guys i need help, after getting a problem from a system app called Groove Music, i decided to uninstall amd reinstall it using Windows Powershell. After reinstalling the app, i went to the store and have an update from Groove Music which it wasnt supposed to be there before it happened, now its telling me that "This product needs to be installed in your hard disk". So i tried updating it, and its giving me an error, and now i dont know what to do. So please help me, i dont want to spend money for repairing my pc again. Thanks in Advance

Lenovo Ideapad 15-IBY

Celeron 2.16GHz

2GBs RAM

Options

8369 Posts

01-13-2008

US

77316 Signins

2195714 Page Views

• Views: 2195714
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: System App Uninstalling, Reinstalling, "This product needs to he installed in your internal

2017-03-23, 17:27 PM

Hello and welcome,

I'm fairly sure your post doesn't belong here in "Change the Future of Idea and Yoga".

Please tell us what device you have so we can move your post to an appropriate forum.

regards,

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities: English Deutsch Español Português Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Polski Türkçe Moto English

Options

5 Posts

03-15-2017

PH

11 Signins

138 Page Views

• Views: 138
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: System App Uninstalling, Reinstalling, "This product needs to he installed in your internal

2017-03-23, 17:29 PM
My device is a Lenovo Ideapad 15-IBY

2.16GHz Celeron
2GBs RAM
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete