English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

10-12-2020

RO

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

1x1 11bgn wireless lan pci express half mini card adapter

2020-10-12, 14:30 PM

So.. i had a few problems with my pc today. it is a Lenovo Ideapad 100-15IBD. every 10 minutes of running WIFI, it just disconnects without appearing an error or something. it appeared that i was connected, but i couldn't even go on google.com because, as i said, it kinda disconnected me just from the internet, not from the wifi.. so i searched from the web for this driver and i found one in your websit: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/migr-76325

I tried to update the driver from Driver Manager, i tried also to unistall the card and try to reinstall it using the driver given from your website, but it said windows 10 was not supported. Now i need my wireless driver because i cant stay LAN-connected. Could you please help me?

Thanks a lot

Options

469 Posts

05-14-2020

US

203 Signins

2410 Page Views

• Views: 2410
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:1x1 11bgn wireless lan pci express half mini card adapter

2020-10-17, 11:12 AM

Hello,

I often get messages I am connected to wifi but internet is not available.  The cause is usually my internet service provider.  I depower the modem/router/switch, wait a few seconds then reconnect.  I probably should comparison shop for faster/cheaper/more reliable ISP for my location.  For me the installer may need to bury some cable to connect me, so there could be a largish installation fee.

The easiest way to update drivers is to use Lenovo Vantage maintenance program.  Search for Lenovo Vantage program on your computer.  Often it is preinstalled.  IF not, you can download it from Microsoft Store.  Run the complete hardware scan.  Also run the Lenovo Software Update program.  That is separate and different from Windows Update program.  Install drivers suggested by the Lenovo Software Update application.

Good Luck

Usedtoberich

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete