English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

09-20-2020

IN

2 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 2

CPU Issue

2020-09-20, 13:11 PM

Hello there,

Before 4(four) months later, I brought up a laptop (Ideapad S340) 8GB variant before tomorrow it is working well, but as I checked now in the task manager my CPU usage stats is showing 100 %. 

It is not possible to usage cpu at its best at the same time, and constantly it is showing 100% cpu usage so please resolved my concern as soon as possible. 

Regards,

Vasu Verma

Options

452 Posts

05-14-2020

US

198 Signins

2335 Page Views

• Views: 2335
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:CPU Issue

2020-09-25, 14:44 PM

Hello,

If you have an active Warranty, consult the Warranty support team.  Select the word "SUPPORT" at the top of this page, enter your system serial number, and select Warranty button.  Warranty runs from date of purchase, if the start date is earlier than that, there is a simple form to complete to correct that.

Regarding 100% CPU usage, there are several possible causes:

A)  Windows software update is busy, this should be a temporary usage as Windows performs updating/upgrading tasks periodically.

B)  I recommend performing a disk cleanup, to remove old unnecessary files.  Be careful not to delete items you paid for.

C)  Also move through your installed web browsers, find the history command and remove all history, cache, cookies, and so forth.  Be careful not to delete software keys you paid for.  

D)  Consider uninstalling web browsers, the web browser salesman says you only need one browser.  I use two....

E)  the most likely item on this list, the cause is something else.....

Sincerely,

Usedtoberich

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete