English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

09-25-2020

US

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

Can i put an Ideapad 110-14IBD’s motherboard into an Ideapad 110-14IBR?

2020-09-25, 12:19 PM

The IBD is much faster(i3-5005U) has better graphics(Nvidia 920M) and a replaceable RAM slot, but I prefer the body/case of the IBR as it is more comfortable, will the motherboard of the IBD fit inside the IBR? Thanks in advance.

Options

11729 Posts

11-30-2015

PH

7057 Signins

741009 Page Views

• Views: 741009
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Can i put an Ideapad 110-14IBD’s motherboard into an Ideapad 110-14IBR?

2020-09-25, 13:36 PM

Hi A_MMiguel,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Usually replacement board specially with laptops are replaced by tech support as like for like so there are not much substitutes listed in parts lookup for one specific variant.

There are specs/parts that may not fit in properly so it can be a trial and error.

Since the design on both IP 110 14inch shows differently with each, this may also be different internally.

Only if someone have tried it then there we cannot guarantee all would work out ok even for same type since each MTM are basically different from each (ex. placement of SSD , availability of slot that maybe occupied by one part and different from another.

This difference may be an issue fitting in the board and the parts from the original.

I hope this helps answer your query although not exactly the answer you may want to read.

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete