Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

10-13-2021

Turkey

3 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 3

Cannot detect GPU

2021-10-13, 14:13 PM

Hello, my newly bought Idead gaming 3 does not detect Nvidia Card.
How can i resolve it?

Options

2 Posts

10-13-2021

Turkey

3 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Cannot detect GPU

2021-10-13, 14:17 PM

I use Windows 10 64 Bit. It only detects the AMD Gpu.
Model is ideapad gaming 3 15arh05

Options

5384 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

343 Signins

30712 Page Views

• Views: 30712
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Cannot detect GPU

2021-10-13, 15:28 PM

Welcome to the Community Forums @Imba

You can start by sharing the machine type model / MTM (ex. 81C70000RK or 20UD000BUS) from the sticker usually under the case. This would help find details about your machine variant while keeping the confidentiality of your serial number.

If the sticker containing the MTM cannot be found underneath the machine, check this link how to find it within Windows: https://support.lenovo.com/ph/en/videos/vid100751-how-to-locate-serial-number-and-machine-type-model-number-may-2020-update 

In this kind of error message, I might advise that you may try to update the display driver of your machine using the recommended drivers on the support site. On the support page https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/ enter your machine serial number and hit enter twice to initiate search. Then go to Drivers and Software tab, click on Manual Update tab, you will see a list of drivers there and including your display drivers.

Have the machine restarted when done.

I'd also advise to try running a diagnostic scan for the machine to determine any hardware related issues that results to such error from the Device Manager.

Regards.

Dex

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms