Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

07-05-2021

Canada

3 Signins

50 Page Views

• Views: 50
  • Message 1 of 4

Cannot set keystroke repeat

2021-07-17, 23:11 PM

Apologies if this question has been asked before - it didn't appear when I searched "keystroke repeat."

I just purchased an IdeaPad Flex5, and I cannot set the keys to repeat when I hold them down, even though I've moved the keyboard repeat slider to maximum and the repeat rate slider to the slowest. The first time I adjusted these settings, a got a very slow repeat rate, but now (after having restarted the laptop) nothing happens at all.

Can someone help? TIA.

Answer
Options

222 Posts

03-27-2020

Philippines

28 Signins

900 Page Views

• Views: 900

Re:Cannot set keystroke repeat

2021-07-18, 13:01 PM

Hi Grannie Annie,

Would the machine be running in Windows 10?

Try rechecking the ease of access (WIn Key +U) and have the filter keys disabled.

There maybe other setting the are enabled too so you can check if there are settings that need to be disabled.

-Dbrix

- Apologies in advance for not getting back soon on regular days. Please proceed with any Community members that can share their ideas and experiences to help.

Replies(3)
Answer
Options

222 Posts

03-27-2020

Philippines

28 Signins

900 Page Views

• Views: 900
  • Message 2 of 4

2021-07-18, 13:01 PM

Hi Grannie Annie,

Would the machine be running in Windows 10?

Try rechecking the ease of access (WIn Key +U) and have the filter keys disabled.

There maybe other setting the are enabled too so you can check if there are settings that need to be disabled.

-Dbrix

- Apologies in advance for not getting back soon on regular days. Please proceed with any Community members that can share their ideas and experiences to help.

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

2 Posts

07-05-2021

Canada

3 Signins

50 Page Views

• Views: 50
  • Message 3 of 4

2021-07-19, 0:22 AM

Thank you!  The Use Filter Keys toggle was on. It's off now, and keystroke repeat works fine! Your help is most appreciated.

Options

3120 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

193 Signins

17879 Page Views

• Views: 17879
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-07-22, 15:23 PM

Hi @Grannie Annie

Glad to know this is resolved. It's fortunate that this post got attention of a Community folk. Please don't hesitate to visit the Community anytime or initiate a new post again if you might need help from the people here.

Regards.
Dex

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms