English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

09-20-2020

US

7 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 1 of 2

Computer Turning Off When Tilting Screen Backwords

2020-09-20, 6:25 AM

Hello, I am currently using the "330S-15IKB Laptop (ideapad) - Type 81F5". I am currently experiencing the problem of my computer turning off when I don't intend it to. The problem is that when I tilt my screen backwords, it suddenly shuts off! But when I turn it back on, it's perfectly fine. Do you have any idea on what is happening?

Solved! See the solution
Options

478 Posts

05-14-2020

US

207 Signins

2450 Page Views

• Views: 2450
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Computer Turning Off When Tilting Screen Backwords

2020-09-25, 14:22 PM

Hello,

Consult a PC technician.  However, when you adjust the screen the next time it goes dark, shine a bright light onto the dark screen.  Perhaps only the lighting has turned off.  With a bright light you will be able to dimly make out the screen image.  IF this is true, try resetting screen brightness higher.

Screens are connected to the motherboard with a flexible cable.  IF this has cracked or if the end connectors for the cable have loosened when moved a connection will stop working.  Accessing these items requires extensive disassembly of our computer.

Click on the word "SUPPORT" at the top of this page, enter your serial number.  This will bring up the detailed documentation for your computer.  The system Hardware Maintenance Manual and User Guide will provide useful information.

Sincerely,

Usedtoberich

1 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete