English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

11-04-2018

RO

12 Signins

116 Page Views

• Views: 116
  • Message 1 of 6

Cracking and popping coming from both speaker and headphones

2018-11-04, 10:23 AM

Hello everybody,

I have some issues with my Lenovo 700 15-ISK. For a period of time i am having issues with audio.

Sometimes during playback i hear pops and cracks from the device, coming either from speakers or headphones, depends on what I am using.

I work in IT ,so i have tried upgrading,downgrading drivers, reinstall of drivers,enabling ,disabling drivers, clean install of Windows. Pretty much everything software realted thing that could have impacted the sound. I also tried to remove my added SSD and RAM and use the stock platform. No change.

I even send the laptop to the service that deals with warrany and guess what, their response is that the laptop does not have any hardware issue because they tested it with lenovo software tools and that the Windows is corrupted(they also forgot to put my RAM cover back ,that is how professional this guys are). This problem appeared out of nowhere ,so the Windows for me, is not a factor, as long as it did not appear after a reinstall. I have also tried various Windows images and i have the same issue.

Has anyone encountered this issue? I am running out of ideas. I did not find a way to reach lenovo directly via e-mail to present this issue.

In the videos below you can see and hear the issue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn5UbN_ybYM   -- This video is from a couple of months ago. After a restart the issue was less obvious.It is ussualy not that bad,but sometimes i have to restart the laptop in order to listen to playback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WhoLPG_cVI  -- This is made recently after the laptop came back from service. At @00:04 you can hear the pop that i am reffering to.

*Note that the sound played is a continous sound so that the crackling would not interfere with the music.

I have just added another video that shows the problem . I have noticed that there is a corelation between Wi Fi and the sound. Even with Wi Fi off , the cracking is still present on playback. : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPYLSDpigC8

Options

1817 Posts

08-02-2018

US

697 Signins

10126 Page Views

• Views: 10126
  • Message 2 of 6

Re: Cracking and popping coming from both speaker and headphones

2018-11-04, 18:33 PM

Hi! Welcome to our forums community. Sorry for the experience. Would you be able to send us the serial number, case number and your location via private message so we could check on that? Let us know.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Options

1817 Posts

08-02-2018

US

697 Signins

10126 Page Views

• Views: 10126
  • Message 3 of 6

2018-11-07, 0:38 AM

We received your message.

Base on the our list of authorized service centers: https://lnv.gy/2AQ18jv (filter the country), Depanero Service is not one of them. Have you tried calling our regional support for further assistance at: 359-2-9632914? If not, please call them since your computer is still within the warranty period. They are open: 9:00 - 18:00 Monday - Friday. Hope this helps.

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Options

3 Posts

11-04-2018

RO

12 Signins

116 Page Views

• Views: 116
  • Message 4 of 6

2018-11-07, 10:20 AM

Depanero is Lenovo authorized service for IdeaPad series

Options

1 Posts

03-29-2019

AU

2 Signins

24 Page Views

• Views: 24
  • Message 5 of 6

2019-03-30, 18:52 PM

I am experiencing the same issue, I have tried almost everything that you did, so is your problem solved? , please do let me know.

Cheers 

Options

1 Posts

05-20-2019

PH

1 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 6 of 6

2019-05-20, 19:09 PM
Hi! i am having a same issue. My Lenovo 330 15IGM. please help.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete