English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

08-07-2018

US

11 Signins

48 Page Views

• Views: 48
  • Message 1 of 1

E-Ticket (amongst other support) issues

2020-03-26, 4:24 AM

So I have been trying, for a while, to get my IdeaPad 720S-14-IKB fixed (I now know the s/n and the product name by heart because of it). With various issues leading to a depot repair which eventually led to more issues, I have been trying to get a replacement unit for my device. The case was escalated, fortunately, but after my warranty was extended three more months (I received my laptop in the end of December 2018), the case manager stopped responding to my calls and email replies. 

So I took it to the support page to try to open a new case. I pressed the open chat button. I waited in the empty virtual line for a bit. The agent connected, then no reply. Nothing. Just the generic opening message. I left the chat window open for another half hour but heard nothing from the support rep.

So then I decided a call would be more direct. I called the number, it rang for a bit, told me I was to be connected shortly, then it hung up. I then requested a callback. Same thing.

My final opportunity was an e-ticket, or maybe the tenth one I've submitted. The form was filled out and everything looked good, and told me to check my inbox for the details. However, as you might expect by now, there was an issue. Every single time I submit it, I would receive an email that said "there was an error processing your request" or something of the sort. 

By now, I think the regular person would have enough, so I am taking it to the forums in hopes that a regular human moderator or support rep scanning this would come across my issue and hopefully get things sorted out, especially since my warranty expires tomorrow.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save