Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

05-28-2016

United States of America

2 Signins

39 Page Views

• Views: 39
  • Message 1 of 2

Edge 2-1580 - How to access the BIOS on 80QF Laptop. ASAP HELP

2016-05-28, 17:36 PM

I have spent contless hours trying everything to access the Bios on my computer (PRODUCT # Q80) and I am running out of the box windows 10 ...and talking about that, my laptop cannot save backups of the system ( even thou is supposedly on for automatic) and the latest windows upgrade doen;t happen dont matter what (Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3156421). Anyway... if someone can help me with all of that I would be in forever debt with you. If for any reason, you are an expert and can help me using teamviewer, I am open for that.

Thanks for your help.

Moderator comment: Model added to subject for clarity.

Options

410 Posts

06-08-2012

Ankara , Turkey

351 Signins

9930 Page Views

• Views: 9930
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Edge 2-1580 - How to access the BIOS on 80QF Laptop. ASAP HELP

2016-05-28, 18:03 PM

Hi Paper Tape , 

Please use Novo Button 3  at right side When the computer is off, press this button to start the Lenovo OneKey Recovery System or the BIOS setup utility, or to enter the boot menu.

Important Note : You can use the tip of an unfolded paper clip (or similar object without a sharp tip) to gently press the Novo button.  Be careful not push the button hard , you might damage the button  , be very gentle !

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms