English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

13 Posts

12-28-2012

IR

46 Signins

249 Page Views

• Views: 249
  • Message 1 of 1

[Flex 2 15] Win8.1 + webcam help

2014-10-02, 15:30 PM

Hi! Actually I did not know where exactly to put this message so I put it here! :mantongue:

But the thing is that I've got a Lenovo Flex 2 - A (15) laptop and it's made in China, and the problem is when I'm installing Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise N x64 on it, the webcam App of windows 8.1 itself doesn't work and it says: "Looks like there's something wrong with your camera. Check the manufacturer's website for troubleshooting info.". But the thing is that the driver for webcam is installed correctly and when I check it, says that this device is working properly, and also when I use another webcam software like 'WebcamMax', it exactly identifies the webcam and everything is going right! So what's the problem with Windows 8.1 x64?! Also I have installed the 32-bit version of windows 8.1 Enterprise and the webcam was working properly BUT the problem was about the available part of memory for using! Only about 3 GigaByte of 8 GB total amount and when I installed a high graphical game like "Call of Duty MW3" it underwent the problem of 'out of memory'! but now by using the 64-bit version of windows I can use the all 8GB of Memory! So I won't go on x32 version!

I'll be so thankful to you about solving such problem! :womanhappy:

Moderator comment: New thread created. Subject edited to better reflect content. Was: Re: RAM Extension on Flex 2 14/ Flex 14 / Flex 15 Ideapads

Mr. SANN
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete