Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

04-24-2015

California

2 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 1 of 1

Flex 2 - Persistent Feedback Noise

2015-04-24, 21:02 PM

Hi everyone,

I've had my Flex 2 since about December and ever since I opened it there has been this recurring high-pitched feedback noise emitting from the computer whether I'm running things on it or it is simply idle (i.e. at the desktop). It is also persistent whether the laptop is charging or on battery power. Anyways, I sent it in to Lenovo about a week after opening the laptop and they sent it back saying the issue had been repaired with the motherboard being the cause of the issue. As soon as I turned on my laptop, the noise was still there. However because I needed it for school, I couldn't send it back in til Spring break. They then contacted me saying that they couldn't identify the problem I had stated and even after describing to them in detail the issue, they could not identify the problem. At this point, I needed my computer back for the new school quarter and so had to request that they return my computer to me "unrepaired". The feedback noise is still persistent and annoying as ever but it seems I'm out of luck with trying to get Lenovo to help me with this issue. Has anyone else dealt with this problem? Also, the noise comes on and stays on whenever I go to configure the microphone properties in control panel. As soon as I close out of that, the noise switches back to being an on-and-off noise.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms