Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

01-10-2019

Canada

1 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 3

Flex 5 - Active Stylus

2019-01-10, 18:31 PM

Lenovo Flex 5 laptop. For anyone who is trying to answer the question of which pen works with this laptop, this is my scenario:

I did a bunch of research and ended up purchasing a Wacom Bambo Ink Smart Stylus from Staples for about $100. I was surprised but it actually installed in seconds and works flawlessly for drawing and writing. I am mostly writing or annotating engineered drawings.

Hope this helps someone.

Options

1 Posts

11-19-2019

United States of America

1 Signins

37 Page Views

• Views: 37
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Flex 5 - Active Stylus

2019-11-19, 11:39 AM

And does it support palm rejection? For example, if I write it and lay my hand there will be no interruptions?

Options

415 Posts

11-04-2019

Philippines

139 Signins

6826 Page Views

• Views: 6826
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Flex 5 - Active Stylus

2019-12-19, 18:34 PM

Hi   and  

Welcome to Community Forums!

We do apologize for the late response.

Using the SmartFind tool of Lenovo it only shows the LENOVO Active Pen 1 which is compatible to your computer as shown on the photo below. If other type of pen worked for you then good to hear that so other users may have different options if they want to.

Hope this help answer your query.

Regards​

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.​

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms