English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

9 Posts

09-12-2020

CA

9 Signins

105 Page Views

• Views: 105
  • Message 1 of 2

Hey Lenovo why even have a forum site?

2020-09-15, 0:34 AM

Why even bother having a forum site if you don't even have Lenovo tech support people? If one ask a tech question towards your product you would think to answer the question since the question is answerable 

Options

3018 Posts

12-13-2016

US

5222 Signins

56561 Page Views

• Views: 56561
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Hey Lenovo why even have a forum site?

2020-09-15, 0:41 AM

Welcome to the Community

FWIW, this is mostly a user-to-user, peer-to-peer site. We're lucky that some Lenovo techs stop in to help as they have time, but it's not the official Lenovo support mechanism. Mods and gurus are all volunteers.

I looked at your other posts and they're all questions that have been answered elsewhere in the forum, which might be why some of the other users are skipping over the posts. If you like, I can dig those up if I have time, tomorrow, or you can use web search (see the link in my signature) to find your answers in the meanwhile.  If your specific issue isn't solved with a search, accept my apologies, and I'll try to look at it, later.

Doc

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.

Using Browser Search To Find Answers in the Lenovo and Moto Communities
Check out our new Recent Service Tips Area ..your issue may already be solved!
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms