Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

07-22-2021

Indonesia

7 Signins

110 Page Views

• Views: 110
  • Message 1 of 2

High Temperature

2021-07-23, 12:38 PM

Hi!

Please help.

I use lenovo ideapad 3 slim 3 (14") with core i5 gen 11, 8GB RAM, 512 SSD, integrated graphics Intel Iris Xe.

does anyone know why my laptop gets high temperature easily when i played game? no, not a heavy game at all! I just play pixel game which Stardew Valley. For 15-30 minutes getting hot at asdw keybord side. i don't know it was normal or not, but its kinda annoyed me when i have to touch that keyboard side. and of course automatically the fan was very noise. that experience made me uncomfortable playing the game for a long time.

please help! thank you

Options

4205 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

259 Signins

23427 Page Views

• Views: 23427
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:High Temperature

2021-07-23, 17:38 PM

Greetings @Salsabila 

If there is anything on your machine that would be too hot to touch, then it would be suggested to reach out to the technical support team for further recommendation.

At the moment, you may try comparing the BIOS version from the support site if all is updated.

On the support site, type in your machine serial number to load the drivers. Go to Drivers and Software tab, click on Manual Update, and then look for BIOS/UEFI driver and find the details which would include the version.

Check this knowledge base on how you can check your machine's current BIOS version.

It may also help configuring the app/game to a lower setting, since the model is not an intended gaming machine.

Regards.
Dex

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms