English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

05-08-2020

US

5 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 1 of 2

IdeaPad S340-15IIL Battery Saver & Level No Longer Working

2020-06-30, 12:07 PM

In the past week, the battery saver and notification have stopped working for some reason.  Never had a problem until now. Previously once my battery level reached 20%, the screen would dim and the power button would start blinking so I know it is time to charge.  Now, I get no warning.  The laptop just shuts down when the battery reaches 0% which is very frustrating.  I use this laptop to work from home and I use a VPN so I cannot see any notification.  The only way I know is the screen dimming and the power button blinking.  Now it does not do that.

This morning when I started working I checked the battery level and it showed 34% so I figure I have at least 1/2 hour before I can plug in my charge.  Nope.  In less than 5 minutes, the laptop shut down.  Once I plugged it in, it showed battery was 0%.  This is very frustrating.  I did not have any issues at all with this new laptop (bought it in April 2020).  Now the battery level indicator does not work and neither does the battery saver. Yes, I checked all the settings and everything appears correct.  The battery saver is checked and has it at 20%.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Options

2 Posts

05-08-2020

US

5 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:IdeaPad S340-15IIL Battery Saver & Level No Longer Working

2020-07-02, 0:28 AM

Anyone?

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete