English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

11-23-2019

TR

4 Signins

48 Page Views

• Views: 48
  • Message 1 of 2

Ideapad 330-15ICH Synaptics Mousepad Issues

2019-11-23, 13:44 PM

Hi everyone,

I have several issues with my synaptics touchpad:

1. It lags when I use three or four-finger gestures. It takes a second or two, before I change between desktops for a second time. Three fingers gesture is real laggy as well . I want these to react instantaneously.
  2. Mousepad disables itself while I use my keyboard, I want it to be used.

I don't have synaptics tab in the mousepad settings to see and make changes I want to do. I tried to update drivers, seems there aren't any new updates. I have tried Regedit but I don't know the exact line I have to change to solve these issues.

Any idea on how to solve these would be appreciated. 

Thanks in advance

Options

434 Posts

11-04-2019

US

164 Signins

8969 Page Views

• Views: 8969
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Ideapad 330-15ICH Synaptics Mousepad Issues

2019-11-25, 16:55 PM

Hi  ,

Welcome to Community Forums!

You might find this articles helfpul regarding  Precision Touchpad Settings in Windows 10https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/videos/vid500008 and Touchpad Response is Very Slow in Windows 10https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/videos/vid500013 .

You can also try to download an install Synaptics Touchpad driver for Windows 10 on this link .

Just type in the Serial Number then press enter. Go to Drivers and Software > Manual Update > Mouse, Pen and Keyboard > Synaptics Touchpad Driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) - 330-15ICH, 330-17ICH. Click the option to download.

Give us updates on how it goes.

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete