English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

01-15-2019

US

2 Signins

50 Page Views

• Views: 50
  • Message 1 of 4

Ideapad 330 15IKB keyboard key replacement

2019-01-15, 2:46 AM

I went on several sites that will give you a full individual key replacement kit. The problem is that I need a hinge type as well but I didn't know what model the key or hinge is! I have an Ideapad 330S-15IKB and the f key is broken (not the Fn key please) but the hinge is fine. I just need the model number because I don't know hot to find it due to most sites saying that the number is L###. I just need identification model type. I've been continuously searching through the Web for 3 day and I give up and are now asking help from people in the forum community. Here is the image:

Options

11804 Posts

11-30-2015

PH

7068 Signins

741394 Page Views

• Views: 741394
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: Ideapad 330 15IKB keyboard key replacement

2019-01-15, 15:17 PM

Hi Lenovoisaweaome,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Lenovo do not have specific key/ key hinge/ key parts available for sales. They offer the entire upper case that includes the keyboard itself as seen here in the hardware manual (page85). This is why you cannot get any part number specific to that on the image.

If you have active warranty, best to report it to tech support for loose keys if such is the case so you can check your option. There are third party key repair shops online but we are not sure they have it specific to the model.

I hope this helps answer your query.

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

4308 Posts

11-18-2012

US

9979 Signins

610511 Page Views

• Views: 610511
  • Message 3 of 4

2019-01-15, 15:17 PM

Welcome to the Lenovo Community !

Most of the laptop key replacement websites will provide assistance in identifying the key cap and hinge assembly you need.  Have you tried submitting your photo to the support contact of one of those websites? 

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Options

1 Posts

04-27-2019

IN

2 Signins

18 Page Views

• Views: 18
  • Message 4 of 4

2019-04-27, 4:16 AM
Hi Lenovoisaweaome,
Finally did you get your keys fixed I am facing the same issue. Did get individual keys or you bought whole keyboard. pls help me find one for me as well.
Regards
Vasudevan Nishanth
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete