English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

04-28-2019

MY

9 Signins

82 Page Views

• Views: 82
  • Message 1 of 2

Ideapad 330s take too long time for it to restart

2019-04-28, 7:48 AM

I just bought Lenovo Ideapad 330s WITHIN A MONTH and I didnt download any software in it.After I have known that the AMD WEBSITE has released the latest version of AMD Driver so I decided to upgrade it.After I used the CLEAN UTILITY to uninstall the older version of my AMD Driver,then I downloaded the latest version of AMD driver from the AMD WEBSITE.After I installed it,I found out that many problems have appeared:

1. When i restart the laptop, it takes several minutes to restart and before that I just need to wait for 1 minute only.

2. After I shut down, the LED light at power button still lighting up and need to wait for about 3 minutes to dim.Before that,I just need to wait within a second to let the LED light dim.

3. When opening the laptop,there is a loading sign appeared under the Lenovo logo.Before that,the loading sign doesnt appear before I changed the AMD driver to the latest version.(Means slow performance)

4. When I am using right click to open the AMD setting, it needs to wait for some minutes.Before that,it open within 1 minute too.(Slow performance)

The problem 3 and 4 has been solved by updating the BIOS,but problem 1 and 2 still occur.

And sorry for my poor English:( 

Options

433 Posts

11-04-2019

US

155 Signins

9457 Page Views

• Views: 9457
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Ideapad 330s take too long time for it to restart

2019-12-25, 16:02 PM

Hi TzeWah,

Welcome to the Community Forums!
Sorry for the late reply, I just join the Community Forums.

Common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Remove or disable any TSRs and startup programs that automatically start each time the computer boots.

Please try this troubleshooting steps, this may help resolve the number 2 issue.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10.

Give us an update on how it goes.

Regards.
Dondon_Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete