English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

09-25-2020

US

1 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 2

Ideapad flex 14 - touchscreen not working

2020-09-25, 8:18 AM

Hi,

About 2-3 months ago, my IdeaPad flex 14's touchscreen stopped working. Now I don't even see i2c HID device unde HID devices in device manager. Also, the only thing I see under nice and pointer devices is lenovo touchpad pointing device.

I tried updating drivers, doing a power drain (shut down, press power button for 30-45s or so), reset windows. Nothing seems to work. Is there a way to figure out if this is a hardware issue or if it can be fixed without opening up the laptop?

Thanks!

Options

478 Posts

05-14-2020

US

207 Signins

2450 Page Views

• Views: 2450
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Ideapad flex 14 - touchscreen not working

2020-09-28, 14:14 PM

Hello,

Try using a system hardware detection program.  Lenovo installs one on each machine, check the alphabetic listing of programs found by selecting the windows button.  Open "L" and check the programs with first word "Lenovo" in the title.  The latest version of the hardware scan is named "Lenovo Vantage"  That is available for download from Microsoft Store, if it is not already installed.

Also try the Lenovo Knowledge Base, and contacting Lenovo Technical Support directly.

Of course, if you are under Warranty, contact the warranty team directly.

Sincerely,

Usetoberich

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete