English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

01-09-2019

DE

1 Signins

26 Page Views

• Views: 26
  • Message 1 of 1

Ideapd 320s battery don't charge

2019-01-09, 22:23 PM

Hello. I have bought an Ideapad 320s last summer. It never dropped down or anything else that would harm it.

Today I tried to load the battery. Plug in the cable as usually and nothing happens. LED was out. I checked in windows checked details etc no issue. I made the battery test by the Lenovo app. It says Battery is fine.

I checked the socket. It works. The only thing I can't test is the charge cable damaged or something on the laptop.

Thanks to Lenovo (Sarcasm) I can't try it with another charge cable from all my old laptops because they have a bigger plugin.

So what should I do? Buy another random charge cable in the hope it works? Or contact directly the Lenovo Hotline and ask for help.

I also don't find a service center for ideapads in my whole country (Germany) there is no one for these laptops.

I am very pissed. Ofc I bought it last summer and it can't even handle an entire year?

I bought it because I have low money. Now I have to buy to test it a new charge cable for 15-20€ and if it doesn't work I have to send it and hope the warranty take over the cases?

If I need to use the warranty. How much money I have to pay for sure? I heard some companies demand a fixed amount of money to start the order.

And sorry for my school English.

Have a good day/night

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete