English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

04-08-2020

HU

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 1

Inadequate service

2020-09-20, 9:07 AM

My laptop bought at 2018. October 06 had been sent to service here in Hungary five times already. When the first occured problem was resolved, the audio became faulty. It sounded terrible, echo-ey. The service did not manage to fix it the first and the second time I sent it there due to this problem. Nevertheless, the postman who came for the device twice could not carry it, becase "nobody told her that she will take something when giving me a letter from Lenovo". Hence  I contacted the manufaturer to ask for a full replacement. I do not trust the service anymore reasonably. But the device had to be sent to the service so that they deliver is to the producer.

But that did not happened during the two weeks when I waited. Calling again, the service told me that they have not deliver my device yet, but now they will. But I got it back two days later.

Although the audio is finally okay, that was not what I asked for. And yet new problems occured. The cursor sometimes cannot be moved. The screen is faulty sometimes when moving the cursor. It is a huge incovenience for me to borrow a laptop while mine spends time in the service. I just started university and I suffered enough during the summer, not being able to work properly without my own device.

I cannot  reach out to any Hungarian support. To my problem with delivering back my laptop which I wanted to be sent to the producer, the service told me that it is not their responsibility to do that. But beforehand informing me to send it to them. Also before the back-delivery I reached out to Lenovo Helpdeck Hun, just forgot to jot down spicifics about the device. So they asked for that, but again no response later.

Please help me somehow, besides asking for a normally functioning device I ask for a new warranty, who knows what can happen.

Bought: 2018. October. 06 330S-15ARR Laptop (ideapad) Type 81FB Model:004VHW S/N: YD04LWAJ

Yours faithfully,

Szalánczi Gerda Myléne

Budapest, 2020. September 20.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete