English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

03-15-2017

US

5 Signins

41 Page Views

• Views: 41
  • Message 1 of 3

LENOVO Flex 2 14" - screen remains dark - When external LCD connected through HMDI , display shows.

2017-03-22, 17:33 PM

My LENOVO FLEX 2 14" - model type :80FJJCT0

My laptop display doesn't show any picture.Remains dark.  When the Laptop is connected through HDMI port to external TV , display apprears there.  How can i fix the labtop LCD display screen or labtop?.

Options

12115 Posts

11-30-2015

PH

7117 Signins

743359 Page Views

• Views: 743359
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: LENOVO Flex 2 14" - screen remains dark - When external LCD connected through HMDI , displa

2017-03-22, 18:01 PM

Hi RDATA34 , 

Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Try to access the BIOS by turning off the system and using the novo button (item 7 page 68) to turn on.

This should offer the Novo menu screen and operates outside windows. 

Pressing caps lock on and off would likewise respond and connecting to an external would produce display.

Such condition isolates the LCD as point of failure. 

You can reseat (unplug and replug the LCD cable page 60) or have the LCD panel tested with available service center to verify the integrity of the LCD unit itself.

Hope this help answer your query. 

Update us how it goes.

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

1 Posts

08-04-2020

IN

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:LENOVO Flex 2 14" - screen remains dark - When external LCD connected through HMDI , display shows.

2020-08-04, 18:55 PM

I am facing the same issue, did the BIOS check as mentioned, LCD does not seem to be the issue. Also when ubuntu is installed it works completely fine. In my case it is not even showing the original display monitor as an option. Please help. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete