English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

10-13-2020

IN

5 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 1 of 2

LENOVO IDEAPAD 330S HEATS UP WHILE NORMAL WORKINGS

2020-10-13, 6:20 AM

I purchased lenovo Ideapad 330S in january thisyear and it hasn't been an year and it heats up too much even while doing normal works. While gaming just in 30 mins of gaming it heats up the whole keyboard area. It's a new laptop and overheating might cause some damage to the hardware. Therefore I request you to please look into it.

Solved! See the solution
Options

469 Posts

05-14-2020

US

203 Signins

2410 Page Views

• Views: 2410
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:LENOVO IDEAPAD 330S HEATS UP WHILE NORMAL WORKINGS

2020-10-17, 11:40 AM

Hello,

Please contact Warranty support team directly regarding this issue.  IF you did not purchase additional warranty time, the coverage is close to expiring, if it has not already.  Click the word "SUPPORT" at the top of this page, enter your system serial number in a search box.  You will find a Warranty button on the screen that raises.

Laptops have very confined internal spaces, it is critical to allow free movement of cool air into the air intake slots and free movement of air out of the air exit slots.  Be sure during operation these slots are not obstructed.  My laptop has the outlet vents on the bottom.  These are blocked off unless I set the computer on a hard surfaced table.  When I perform cpu intensive tasks, I will raise the laptop off the hard surface by placing it on top of four india rubber drafting erasers.

After 3 years I needed to disassemble it for a repair, and discovered the cooling fins and fan blades were significantly blocked with lint.  I removed the lint and after completing the other repair noticed operating temperatures were reduced.

Sincerely,

Usedtoerich

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete