English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

11-23-2018

IN

4 Signins

57 Page Views

• Views: 57
  • Message 1 of 2

Laptop IdeaPad 300-15ISK replacement Request

2018-11-27, 6:26 AM

Hi Lenovo,

I have bought Lenovo IdeaPad 300-15ISK Laptop from Croma Store in Ahmedabad. I have faced a lot of issues with this laptop since I have bought it. I have to replace the screen two times within 9 to 10 months. I have faced a power issue and for that, I have gone to the service station. They told me that they need to change the motherboard. They have done so and after that, just in 2 days, it occurred again. The laptop has stopped charging and that again in university my exam times.

I am really tired with this piece of laptop I have received. I request the Lenovo India to replace the product. It is really a defective piece. I am tired by visiting the service centers frequently. My laptop is not in the original condition now. Everything is mostly changed. I am really demanding the new product piece in replacement of this faulty piece.

I request Lenovo India to take a quick action on this issue. 

Options

223 Posts

08-02-2018

PH

142 Signins

1681 Page Views

• Views: 1681
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Laptop IdeaPad 300-15ISK replacement Request

2018-11-27, 13:30 PM

Hi Dvp92,

Welcome to the Lenovo Community Forums!

Absolutely, not the kind of experience we want you to have. Please send me a private message here with your name, phone number, email address and the serial number of your laptop. We'll check on this.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete